This Saturday, May 7th, Gosford Netball Association will hold their 3rd annual Pink Sports Day raising money for Australians affected by cancer on behalf of Breast Cancer Network Australia.
How can you help?!
- Visit the GNA tent to have your hair sprayed pink or your face “painted” with pink zinc for a gold coin donation.
- Wear zany pink socks and pink ribbons in your hair.
- Buy a pink lady for a gold coin donation and drop your spare change in to donation tins at the canteen.
- There will also be a cake stall with all sorts of delicious goodies to buy.
- This year zip lock bags will be attached to each of the score sheets to make it easy for your teams to return their donation with their score sheets.
- There will also be a raffle in conjunction with pink sports day. If you would like to make a donation for the raffle, please contact Jodie on firstname.lastname@example.org