GNA are going pink this Saturday 13th May!
So please come dressed for the occasion…players, umpires and spectators – pink, pink and more pink! … hair, ribbons, cakes, socks, nails etc etc
Gosford Netball Association’s ‘Pink Sports Day’ raises money for Australians affected by cancer, on behalf of the Breast Cancer Network Australia.
On Saturday 13th May you will be able to:
- purchase your Mother’s Day flowers ($15 a bunch)
- enter the draw for your chance to win an Audi for a weekend (Thanks to Central Coast Audi)
- purchase a pink lady, write your name on her and bring upstairs to display in our “pink” window
- have your hair sprayed pink or get a pink lady tattoo (temporary)
- donate your loose change – collection tins will be placed at all our vendor outlets including the canteen and BBQ